- Just entered the Gold Coast half-marathon for July. Looking forward to it! http://t.co/6gAXnJAhkV #GCAM13 3 days ago
- @PGarrettMP just a shame schools teach for NAPLAN results, rather than for education. Our kids already being trained for 2014 NAPLAN! 1 week ago
- @TweetDeck removes facebook integration and dumps iphone and android apps? 3 big reasons I use it! Guess I'll go elsewhere then. 2 weeks ago
- Lovely reflection here - RT @agegreenwood: 'What a magnificent puzzle you are' @mygirlbetty reflection on #synod2013 http://t.co/ZFvo1UchEK” 2 weeks ago
- Emily on campout…museum style?
- Andrea Bartley on julie perrin….ace storyteller….in launceston
- LEGO Church: For Real! | tasmission on what if your church was made of lego?
- 2011….tasmission style | tasmission on changing the conversation: introduction
- 2011….tasmission style | tasmission on the power of every place….and no place
Tag Archives: greenbelt
In just a couple of hours, our greenbelt experience will be all but over, as we crawl into our tents for one more freezing night before hitting the road. Today has been a busy one as we’ve finished off a … Continue reading
When we left Tassie last week it was the last throes of winter. Cold days, cold nights, rain. We were so looking forward to a little northern hemisphere summer. Turns out that was a mistake. Yesterday it blew cold all … Continue reading
Sometimes holiness strikes in the most unexpected places. Today for me it was standing in a paddock, surrounded by about one thousand others, participating in one of Greenbelt’s most iconic events – “Beer and Hymns”. Beer and Hymns, as the … Continue reading